Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Years resolutions

Hello my lovelies, Happy new year, I hope you all had a good Christmas, I was very lucky and got everything I wanted, unfortunately New Year's Eve was spent sleeping, I completely run myself down :( but on the bright side I did get to meet my baby cousin Harry! He's soo Cute!

Has anyone made at resolutions? I have made three! Yes three but I think they are going to be ok.

1. Get up when my alarm goes off! Not half an hour later so I'm rushing around trying to get ready!

2. Save £1000.

3. Go swimming at least twice a week. Unless you count my five minute walk to and from the station twice a day and walking in to town every now and then I get no exercise what so ever!

What resolutions have you made?

Emily









No comments:

Post a Comment