Tuesday 6 November 2012

Weekend Update!

Hey Lovelies!! I hope everyone enjoyed the rest of the weekend!
I spent Saturday night at my parents house in the sticks, there house is freezing so I spent the evening wrapped up by the AGA reading! On Sunday, my sister came to picked me up and drove me bAck to Canterbury, we had a look round the shops and she started her Christmas shopping, I still haven't started mine, I usually leave it till the last minute! I have a few days off next week so I'm going to get it all done then.
After we had a look round we ended up going for lunch at The Old Buttermarket. It's the first time I've been here and I loved it, it had a nice relaxing atmosphere and the staff were all very friendly and welcoming. To eat we both had venison and red wine sausages with creamy mash, gravy and onion rings and a glass of pinot. it was so delicious! I would definitely recommend it!
Laura left a few hours after and I spent the rest of the evening catching up on fresh meat and Friday night dinner Which I am currently obsessed with!

What did you get up to?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment