Saturday 3 November 2012

My new work bag!

Hello my lovelies, hope your having a fantastic start to the weekend! I spent my Friday evening assisting with stock check in the parts department and it was freezing! I then had to sit on a platform and wait for my train home which was incredibly unpleasant! I would have much rather curled up on the sofa with a glass of wine watching rubbish on tv with my housemate.

So the other day I popped into the town in search of a new work bag, I had a lovely white Fiorelli one before which I have had for ages until the handle snapped!

I went into River Island and saw this!

It's perfect! It has one large compartment which fits all my stuff in I little pocket on the inside of the front and a zip pocket on the inside if the back. I've been looking for a bag like this for ages but wanted something with a bit more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment