Wednesday 17 April 2013

Bad blogger!!

Hey lovelies! 
So I haven't blogged for ages! Terrible I know but I'm back into it now. 
So my New Years resolutions updated. 
I'm getting there with saving, although I'm so tempted to withdraw it and shop on asos! 
I haven't been swimming as much as I would like to due to long work hours!! But yesterday I decided I had to do something and started the 30 day shred! It only takes 25mins a day which I can certainly spare. It was hard but I did it! And today my legs ache so much. I've decided to take a rest day every 5-10 days too. Will be posting the before and after pictures so keep an eye out.
Oh I forgot my other resolution! Mornings! I'm getting better! I plan to do the shred first thing before I get to work! 
Have you done completed the shred? What did you think? Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment