Thursday 5 July 2012

She Said Beauty Box

I hope everyone's had a lovely day. Unfortunately I haven't been able to enjoy the sunshine as I've been working, let's hope it stays out for the weekend!!

I recently subscribed to She Said Beauty and received my first box the other day.

B

Sorry about the quality, my camera has ran out of battery!

In my box I received

Stylefile S-file

I love the disign of this and I know it will get a lot of use as my nails grow incredibly fast!


Trilogy - instant bronzing gel

I don't think I will be using this product, I have never used fake tan as I worry about streaks and over doing it! So I think il be giving this to a friend!


LaylaD - honey moisturiser

I've already started using this it smells absolutely AMAZING! And it's left my skin lovely and soft too!


Freeze 24+7

Another product I don't think il be using my skin is very sensitive and exfoliators cause havoc with it.


Miners cosmetics - Love phat liner


I really like this product it's an eyeliner which you can use all around your eyes!

I received 'bandit' which is black, I have been using it for the past couple of days and I'm really impressed with it. I'm tempted to buy 'golddigger' which is a lovely golden colour and 'spoilt' which is a dark blue.

Emily xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment