Thursday 19 July 2012

ASOS Haul!

My ASOS delivery arrived yesterday.
I bought this dress for £12.50, it's from the petite range and falls halfway down my thigh. I think it would look great with a pair of ankle boots for a night out or with a chunky cardigan and leggings for in the day.

I also bought these bangles, although I probably shouldn't have because I have far too much already but I couldn't resist. The zebra print bangle was £4.00 and the set of four for £6.00.
This boyfriend t-shirt which wasn't in the sale, I paid £10.00 for. This is also from the petite range. I will probably wear with skinny jeans and boots


Last but not least! I bought this pretty cute ladybird scarf, I actually bought two because one of them is going to be a birthday gift! These were £6.00 each.

So did you buy anything from the ASOS sale?

Emily xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment