Wednesday 6 June 2012

Lux Box - May


Hello my lovelies!
Sorry this post is so late! I have had such a busy weekend with work and Jubilee Celebrations!
I received my second Lux Box the other day, this is what I got!


Flicktips
This is a brand new product which i think is brilliant, especially if like me cant do cat/wing eyeliner!! You just peel them off the backing paper and stick! I got the 'classic wing' tips, but I looked on the website and there were loads of different ones with jewels on and some swirly ones too.

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
I don't think I will be using this product. I know the reviews have been fantastic but exfoliators play absolute havoc with my skin so I don't really want to risk it.

The Rosebud Perfume Co. Mocha Rose Tube
I can smell this and I haven't opened the packaging! It smells AMAZING!! but I will not be opening it as I have far too many on the go. I'm forever Chucking them in my hand bag just incase!!

Di Palomo Hand and Nail Cream
I got orange blossom with wild honey and olive, I have just tested it and it's left my hands lovely and soft and is now in my handbag as I have now finished the nivea one I was usuing before.

Papier Poudre Rachel Booklet
Blotting paper! I received the shade rachel, which is for medium skin tone which is perfect for me. I was using a ruby and millie before which is just a little roll of paper to lift oil and dirt but they weren't powdered so im looking forward to trying these.

Overall I am very happy with this box and i know i will use most of the products. What did you think?

I hope you all had a Fantastic weekend what ever you were doing.

Emily. xx



2 comments:

  1. I think the wingtips are a brilliant idea! Have you tried them yet? I am heavy handed with eyeliner sometimes so these would be great for nights out/getting dressed up I imagine! :)

    Becky@ beckyleight.blospot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky, no I haven't had the chance to use them yet. I was going to on Saturday but forgot to pack them. Im terrible, One eye always looks perfect but the other never looks right.
    Have you used them?

    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete